Thought it would be fun to do one of those questionnaire posts, so here are questions as gotten from
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
1. Despite my best efforts, I can't seem to fall asleep before 12:00 each night. Even when I get to bed at like 11:30 and feel all virtuous and healthy, sleep just doesn't come.
2. My favorite food is tacos, complete with plenty of tomatoes, sour cream, and guacamole. Yum!
3. Math was my worst subject in school. Even today I take too long doing simple arithmetic, especially when flustered. It's really embarrassing. My best subject was Spanish. My high school didn't have no art class.
4. "Pump Up the Jam" by Technotronic is THE song to get me pumped, even if I'm exhausted at the end of the day. I'll just get up and dance.
5. I got interested in astronomy and star-gazing thanks to Doctor Who.
6. Got interested in Doctor Who thanks to my husband, who I then introduced to Final Fantasy 4, 6, and Chrono Trigger.
7. Sometimes, I stay up waay too late looking for FF6 fanart. Just to look at the prettiness. It is like candy to me.
8. When I was in 5th grade I thought the coolest place on the planet was New Zealand, I think because of the kiwi birds.
9. It's hard for me to speak up when I don't like something, but I am slowly working on it.
10. I don't like creative writing; it holds no pleasure for me and I'd rather create a story with pictures.
11. The first anime I ever saw was Akira, and it spooked me.
Now Some Questions:
1. What is one dream you want to come true?
More than anything I want a career where I can share the things I love with other people, and get them excited about learning to enrich their lives. I want to do this using art.
2. What is your favorite game, movie, show, or book character? Why?
Final Fantasy 6 is my favorite game, I guess because the characters came alive for me whenever I played it.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go?
Ooh. Way, way in Earth's future, to see how we resolve the climate thing, or lack thereof.
4. What super power do you want?
Wish I could fly, though don't nobody shoot me while I'm up there.
5. One thing you would like to change about yourself?
Wish I were braver and had more confidence in myself. It's like, you don't need permission to be who you are, you just are. I think a portion of my life was spent waiting for that permission.
6. What was your favorite toy, book, or show from childhood?
I still have them. Jack the pink brontosaurus and Yoshi the little green compsognathus. And their little green blanket Quata. Oh, the adventures we would have.
7. When you die, and your soul is transported into any universe, what show, movie, game, or book world would you like to end up in?
I'm going to take this question quite literally and say I wouldn't want to end up in no movie, game, or book. That would make me very sad.
8. Would you rather have ctrl/command+z (undo button) or a pause button in your life?
Probably I would overuse and abuse both of those! But a pause button would be best, especially if I could stop time the night before a deadline and take as much time as I needed.
9.Would you rather have your mind serve as an ipod so you can listen to music anytime or be able to watch your dreams on the television?
Dreams on the television sounds fun! I wonder if most people dream in a narrative, or just random pieces of images and sounds?
10. If you were an animal then what would you be?
Elegant mythical dragon, like from Chinese mythology. So I be all flying in the sky, and someone's like, "hey, a goose. Let's shoot it down." And then someone else be like, "no don't, it's an elegant mythical dragon up there!" And I be feeling SO SPECIAL. Tie some balloons to the end of my tail for extra whimsytime.
11. If you were to die tomorrow what are the things you would want to do before you die?
Call in sick, for one. I guess just spend time with family, tell them how much I love them. Make amends.
That's all the questions. Hope you learned a little something about me! Anyone interested in doing this questionnaire, you go right ahead. I'm not one for tagging people.